Saturday, January 1, 2011

Of Course Whats Ahead

So here's the thought for today.
It was a rough 2010......  but that only means chances are 2011 will be better.
So I am starting off on a positive note. ....
The last few years I decided not to make any New Year Resolutions....  no expectations.. no disappointments.   That saying has been brought to mind many times this year when people have not lived up to their word.  Of course I was disappointed, and their failure effected me.  Was I wrong to believe them?  My belief in them caused me a variety of disappointments and problems.  Ultimately what I have decided this year is to have New Year's Resolutions and to go ahead and have expectations.  I will just do them differently.  Firstly, I will only have "Expectations"  for which I will have control.  So Join Me, Set Expectations high, figure out some resolutions..  I saw a great system that will help me as I try and attain my goals.  Goals need to be SMART it says..  and that makes sense.  Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Timed   WE need to have goals, we need to work to improve our lives, it's what makes us who we are ... people who want BETTER, spread it around.
check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment