Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Dec 18 2010 The Start

Welcome to the very first revelation of Thankfulness.  As I was sitting here thinking about my quest to start a blog, I was eating a banana.  Ok, not too exciting but I realized that a banana is a great fruit.  I guess it travels pretty well or eating it in New England wouldn't be possible.  Anyway, how amazing that God or the universe (whoever you feel is responsible) created something so wonderful.  Since today is a special day as the first day of my blog, I am also thankful for the ability to be able to give blogging a go.  I welcome any posts as to what  you are thankful for or any advice you may have on blogging . I hope you come back daily to see what possibley bizare things I may be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment